Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Time!



Sweet Little Lady is now a one-year old! We had a great party for her actually on her birthday, Saturday, July 24. We were so glad that both sets of grandparents and even one set of cousins could come party with us! There was so much barbeque that I think everyone in the family could have had plenty if they were able to come. :'(

And the CAKE!!! We'll be eating cake until Bo's birthday in November! What? We could freeze it? I'm going to pretend I never knew about that.



Little Lady got her own little cake:

It's yellow and sunshine shaped because she really is my little Sunshine.

I am smarter now than I was when Dub turned one: we didn't have any cute little candies on her cake for her to choke on (like Dub did...):


Of course, Bo's didn't have any either, but his was just too cute without them:










I wish the party could have gone on all night, although as it was all three kids slept later than usual the next morning (but they had to get up anyway for church!).

I love having a daughter! My boys are wonderful but I love getting to decorate in pink. And Little Lady's oldest cousin is so happy to finally have girls in the family again!

That picture was after Little Lady ate almost all of that cake (see above), so she's probably feeling a little bloated and uncomfortable. But Little Lady handled the party and all the attention so beautifully.
Happy Birthday, sweet Little Lady! I am so thankful for this year, and I pray for many, many, many-to-infinity more!!! I love you, Baby!

2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Happy Birthday, Little Lady!!! Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute cake misty!! you are super talented! we love you guys and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

ashley