Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm Back - or Still Here

So....
I'm back!!!!!!!

(crickets....)

Should I act like I didn't take a few months off?  Or should I explain myself????

Well...after a few months (or almost a YEAR!) of pursuing other interests (no, that does NOT mean massages, manicures, and unlimited bon-bons), I have decided to get back on the ol' blogger.  I'm sure both of you are so thrilled.  :)

Actually, it has a lot to do with my friend Cara who just had a baby not too long ago.  She said, "I used to read your blog...."  How sweet was that?!  So now that I have it in writing that someone actually did read this blog, I couldn't stay away any longer.

As for the other interests I was pursuing....  I have a new hobby!  And that's all I'm going to say about it!  :)

Be prepared for pictures...lots of pictures.  And no, my new hobby isn't photography.  Although....  Just kidding.  I'm a stay-home MOM, and therefore I need to pay attention to my kids at least part-time.  I just take tons of pictures.
It's so good to be back!  (round of applause)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading....honest!!! maybe you have "3"!