Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's All About Bo (this time)

Here he is, one of the most adorable little men in the entire world.  Bo steals my heart. He is so funny, and sweet, and loving, and unselfish... just an all-around awesome little dude. Everybody needs a Bo in their lives!




Bo just turned 4 years old. We had a birthday party for him, as usual. But since several of our usual partiers couldn't make it this time, we are going to be eating pizza, salad, and cake for a looooong time. This time, we actually DID freeze the pizza and cake. There's no way we, uh, need to eat all that!



See...here's a picture of his cake.
He wanted a cake like his sister's birthday cake - which meant "with M&Ms on top." It was actually one of the easiest and cutest cakes I have made (at least in my opinion!).  The "B" is for Bo, and the "4" is because he's four now. Believe it or not, I had to explain that several times. No offense, y'all!


Bo is an awesome helper. He takes helping Daddy very seriously. I doubt he needs the hard hat in the attic, but you never know. Especially with Bo. Which leads me to...








Bo's most recent hospital visit. The child just turned 4, and he has been to the ER 4 times.  #1 was when he was an infant; it had to do with the surgery he'd had recently (a hernia repair, etc.). #2- Easter Sunday 2009 with a broken arm. #3- June 2, 2010 (our anniversary, by the way) for a high fever (106 or so) in the middle of the night that wouldn't respond to medicine.

And now this, his poor little forehead. He was playing on the handrails before one of Jason's football games, and he fell right on his head. The ER doctor didn't want to do stitches on his face; he chose the Steri-strips instead. And then I said no thanks, because those things would be off by the time we got home, so the doctor re-chose the Dermabond glue. Good choice, doc! :)

I'm telling ya, this little guy is so adorable. All it took was a cherry coke, and he was as happy as he always is.  I hope he realizes that he doesn't have to go to the hospital just to get a cherry coke. :)

Like I said, he steals my heart. I love this little big guy so much!!! I have to include a picture of him reluctantly wearing his (homemade, thank you very much) Halloween costume:

He and Dub were 4-armed men. You get more candy with 4 arms. :)

Life is so much fun with Bo! He really is my Sweetheart. Look out, ladies...he's got his Mama and his little sister already hooked...Dads, lock up your daughters! Not really; he'll be an awesome catch someday. Once he starts to like other girls, that is.

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I love your cake and I totally got it the moment I saw that pic! He sure is handsome!!! Love y'all!!!