Monday, October 25, 2010

From the Video Vault

It's Halloween Week!!! I love Halloween. I especially love the way my kids love going through the Halloween aisles at stores and pressing every single button they can find there.  Dub is big enough not to be scared by much of anything there anymore. Bo puts on a brave face, but he makes sure to stick close to Mama or Daddy. He adores Dub more than anything, but for some reason he just doesn't trust Dub in those scary aisles. I sure don't blame him.

So this video is about 2 years old. Bo would have been just about to turn 2 years old. It was taken with my cell phone, so the quality isn't great, but I think you can still tell what is going on.
Ah, fun times! I'll file this video away for his therapist when he's grown, especially since we laugh and laugh every time we watch it.  Poor little Bo. :)  I love Halloween!

2 comments:

Arrow said...

I love it! Sometimes I think that Halloween was "invented" for parents for that exact reason!

Arrow said...

I love it! Sometimes I think that Halloween was "invented" for this very reason!

Love you, Mit!