Friday, June 18, 2010

So It Begins

Oh my goodness...this page totally looks like an empty warehouse with paint cans and things lying around. But *HOPEFULLY* the looks of "my page" will come together sooner rather than later. I am a woman of order (mostly Law & Order, honestly), but I have to get motivated to put things in order. And since I am always running against the wind, the wind being my precious little ones, I don't always get things into the order that I want them to be. Whatever.

I have tried blogging before, and in the two-plus years that I had that blog, I literally posted twice. But I did NOT like that blog page...for whatever reason...and I have decided to try again. I write in a journal every night because I thought the days were starting to go by too quickly, and Jason keeps telling me I should blog it. So I'm going to try that. You just gotta read what these kids say and do every day. It is ________ (crazy? hilarious? maddening? frightening? so exactly what Jason probably did when he was a kid but not me because obviously I had sense from the very beginning? something else I will think of later?)!

I cannot guarantee that every post will be spectacular, but there is always beauty in the mundane.

No comments: