Thursday, September 23, 2010

Still a Newbie

I had this super-cool slide show from photobucket all ready to go as a "Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything, so instead of just writing about it, I'll show pictures" catch-up post, but for some reason I can't stick it on here (great grammar) as anything but a gadget. It just goes to show that
I have NO IDEA what I'm doing!!!
It worked so wonderfully last time.  And I wanted to have a link right here to that other slide show,  but since it wasn't an actual POST, I can't get a link right to it.

I miss Arrow. :(  My little computer geek wizard brother.  Yeah, Kenny's good too but he's got 500 kids (actually 3, like me) and an insane work schedule.  And wonderful AMAZING Holly - she really does have 500 kids, plus she says she just plays with it until it looks right...so she obviously has more patience than I do!

We'll all just have to live with that slide show being a banner on every page until I get sick enough of it to fix it.  And actually, I'm going to keep trying.... 

Hopefully this post will be obsolete in a while! :)

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Well, I think you're doing a GREAT job! I love the new look. And I love you! And please ask me questions any time. Unfortunately, I rarely have the answers, but i can try! Love you!