Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This video is so wrong...but so funny

Dub and Bo (especially Bo) love love LOVE to play outside, no matter what the weather is like(unfortunately for me!).  Like mailmen, neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these little darlings from the swift completion of their appointed outside play.  Oh, and just to get off the subject for a second, we have found apparently the ONE THING that will keep mailmen from the swift completion of their appointed rounds: yard sales.  We had a yard sale, and since we live on a cul-de-sac the cars had to park in the roundabout; our mailman delivered to only about 3 houses on our street and then moved on!!!  To my knowledge he never returned (until the next day), but I could be wrong.  No, I'm not. :)

ANYWAY, this video was taken recently while we were outside playing.  Dub wanted me to record him doing something - I forget now what it was - and Bo was going about his own business.  The video is only 4 seconds long....  You can laugh - I did.
He's ok, I promise!!!  He did cut his knee, so I got to play nurse.  Believe it or not, these guys don't get hurt too often, which means they did not get their sense of balance from me.  Thank goodness my name isn't Grace!!!  Yes, Bo has broken his arm before, but that was just from being too daring, not from being "uniquely coordinated," like me (also known as clumsy).  He's a tough one, that Bo!  He got up and went right back to playing as soon as he could.  So you can add "scooter accidents" to that list of things that will never keep them from their outside play.  100% boy, and I love it.

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

My favorite thing about this is how Dub immediately puts his hands over his ears!!! Too funny.