Thursday, April 7, 2011

Which One???

Bo, who is 4 years old, sometimes has trouble buckling his seatbelt. He's in a booster seat, so it's a normal seatbelt, but he tends to yank it, which locks it up, making it impossible to pull.

And he whines about it: "I can't get it to work!! Ugh!! Ugh!!" (half-hearted attempts)

Jason and I get so frustrated about it because normally he doesn't inform us that he's having trouble until after we've started driving off.

Last night after church my "motivation" for him to get it done included this: "Alright, Bo! Which one of us do you want to go to jail?? Me or Daddy? Because if you don't buckle RIGHT NOW, a police man will pull us over and take one of us to jail! So which one, me or Daddy???"

He chose Daddy.
Yay! :)  Obviously I really wasn't expecting him to actually choose. Of course, he chose correctly!
I guess he knows I don't need to get into any more trouble, right??

1 comment:

Heather Kelly said...

Boy, you are quite the story maker. I love your April Fool's story. How much of that is true? Lol. This is Heather from C.D. park today. Look me up on facebook at mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com - Heather Kelly.